Sign in to follow this  
volman33

bass video

Does anyone know of site where they have videos of poeple showin you how to bass fish...ive got some stuff i want to learn and i thought maybe a video wo-uld help me get it down thanks

Search for Bigmouth and Bigmouth forever. Its slightly dated footage but its great underwater film, giving you an inside look on how to present certain baits and how bass react to specific conditions

i don't know of any. But if you find some please let me know. I'v kinda had my eye out for them with out any luck.   Mabye check the local library :-/  

When I asked a similar question recently someone pointed out these three KVD DVDs from BPS.  

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=80198&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=WISHLIST&hvarAID=wishlist

It's not on the web (read not free) but $10 for 3 DVDs by one of the best-ever pros seems hard to beat IMO.  

I haven't had a chance to get them yet, but they're on my list for next time I place an order from BPS.

John Fox put out a video called HOW WHEN AND WHERE TO CATCH BASS .....It was late 70's to early 80's era ....It covers a lot of basics for every season ..... This old fellow has been around a long time and is really a pioneer of the sport ...

I ordered some products from a site www.proschoicelures.com and Eddie Pelfrey the owner sent me a DVD for free. He filmed a show explaining deep water tactics that was awesome. He caught huge fish all day long on a power plant lake in Texas. It was a good show called deep water structure fishing.

Maybe if you order from him he will send you one too? He has great baits by the way.

I googled big mouth forever and the video popped right up so I would try it again. Also if you go to youtube.com they have some great videos not instructional but  cool anyway type in bill dance and you get his bloopers they are great.

good luck

Stroz

I have the KVD 3 pack from  BPS. A killer set. Also the topwater video by Stacey King is great.