Sign in to follow this  
gabes

New Lucky Craft Spinnerbaits

Anyone tried these yet? I saw some at Bass Pro and they look great. But $15 bucks for a spinnerbait? I decided the $6 War Eagles work just fine.

Nope, too rich for me.

A nice War Eagle will suffice.  :)

I haven't seen the lucky craft spinnerbaits, but the Megabass spinnerbaits have been around for some time.  The Megabass spinners were sure purdy, but I think the blades and wire are what make a spinnerbait.  The pretty head looks good, and might give you a little more confidence, but I don't think it makes a $10 difference.  

15$ for a spinnerbait is a bit much for me. I won't be buying them, and I hope not many people buy them so they maybe the LC company will lower the price on them, to something more realistic.

Anyone tried these yet? I saw some at Bass Pro and they look great. But $15 bucks for a spinnerbait? I decided the $6 War Eagles work just fine.

On one hand, I can't see how a spinnerbait is worth $15, but on the other hand, I have never fished a lucky craft (with the exception of the Stacey King BPS jerkbait) that wasn't worth what I paid for it, so maybe there is something to these spinnerbaits. I'll probably pick one up just to see how well they work.

It doesn't surprise me, all of their baits are between $10-$20 at least.  But I haven't tried it, might be worth the money. :)

Lucky Craft spinnerbaits have been around for a long time and they do catch fish but so will others.

They are not for me but I am sure they catch fish.  I highly recommend some of their other lures though.  Lucky Craft has some really nice baits.