Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Clay Dyer-National C.A.S.T. spokesperson!!

Message from Clay

I am honored to have been chosen as the National Spokesperson for C.A.S.T. for Kids. For those of you who don't know, C.A.S.T. is a national organization whose primary purpose is to provide disabled and disadvantaged children with a quality outdoor recreational experience as well as increasing the awareness of all participants to the capabilities of children with disabilities. I was first introduced to fishing through an activity similar to those conducted by C.A.S.T. I doubt anybody associated with my first fishing experience ever dreamed that it would lead me to where I am today. That's the amazing thing about these programs. One very small seemingly insignificant act can create a spark that leads to a massive fire. As I serve my role as a spokesperson for C.A.S.T., I will be encouraging everyone I meet to get involved with introducing children, especially those who are disadvantaged or disabled, to the great sport of fishing. As I am living proof of, you never know where it might lead. Remember, if I can you can.

Guest the_muddy_man

Hey Clay me and Ron(Brutus) comin right behind you thats to serve these kids, not the spokesperson deal :D

We are currently planning for our event in Pa, hopefully you can attend to help inspire all!!  

We'd be honored!

That's cool LBH....he is an inspiration to all fisherman who know him.

Wow!

National Spokesman, that's tremendous.

Congratulations, C.A.S.T. for Kids has gotten themselves a good man.

That's great!

Clay Dyer,now there is someone worthy of making a movie about!  :)

If Clay never made the Classic it would still make the greatest fishing story ever told.Oh..what am I saying,it is the greastest fishing story ever told!Write the book Clay.....WRITE THE BOOK!!!!