Sign in to follow this  
Redtail

East West North or South?

It is probably too difficult to do, but wouldn't it be great if you could see what part of the country the person was from asking the question?  Maybe under his/her avatar or maybe at the end of the subject.

I say this because a lot of times when you are reading about various presentations, tactics, colors etc., they are not from your part of the country and may not apply.  Clear water vs stained, muddy etc.  Water temps in the south vs the north.  

If we could see (right away) where the person was from, we might be able to relate a little better and be more interested in that particular article.

Just a thought - Don't get me wrong, this isn't a complaint - this sight is the best and has helped me tremendously!

Everyone has that option in their signature. Notice mine at the bottom? Germantown, TN.

RW - That's true, but most people don't have that in their profile.

I was thinking more in the lines when starting a new thread where you have to put a subject if you also had to put a state or location, it would come up right next to the subject.  Easily identified.

Many of our members are minors whose parents don't want any personal information disclosed over the internet. Anyone (including you my friend) can put that in their signature as I suggested.

Make sure to drag the "A",lol

Bill from Haaaaarvard, Mass  :)

(no, not the school, the cool little N.E. town with some kickin' fishin')