Sign in to follow this  
GAcraw22

No BASSMASTER UNIVERSITY..SEMINARS?

Why in the heck did ESPN cancel the Bassmaster University Courses? I think that is a terrible mistake. Well since I can't cry over spilled milk, does anyone know of any seminars that will be held in the early part of the year? I live in GA and would primarily like to know about seminars in the SE United States!

Catch a Lunker for ME!

Brent Brannon      ;)

Calhoun, GA

Your best bet will probably be at the boat shows or else a BPS spring fling deal at your nearest BPS outlet.

GAfarmpond,

From a post on another board, two touring pros, one from BASS and the other from FLW, are offering a Bass Fishing University seminar in late January near Mobile, AL.  I'll send you a PM with a the link.

Hope this helps,

Hillbilly

Hillbillly,  did you get any info on this?  I too was waiting for info on the university programs.  Let me know what you found out, please!  thanks!

For others that might be interested in the Alabama seminar, below is a weblink.  I hope Glenn doesn't mind me posting it here.  I don't know anything about the seminar and I have no connection to it whatsoever, I just happened to see it mentioned on another site.

www.alwartac.com

Hope this helps,

Hillbilly

I contacted Bassmaster University this fall and was told that the program was not going to be offered in 2007 and made a post on this site informing everyone.

It seems ESPN wants to revamp the program and continue it in 2008, but who knows if that will happen?

I have not read anything about any other seminars that would parallel Bassmaster University so I am going to check out the web site mentioned in this thread.

Ike and Woo will be at the Richmond Bassarama on January 26 -28 and I will go and hear Ike.  I have seen Woo too many times and I know his material.

If anyone reads about any educational classes that are being offered I know a lot of guys on this site would appreciate hearing about them.