Sign in to follow this  
Matt Fly

ShareLunker #425-Lake Fork!!

ShareLunker #425 has a story with it.

Supposedly Chris hooked the fish and passed the rod over to 7 year old Parker who reeled it in until he got it close to the boat. Then handed the rod back to Dad to land.      Father and son team work puts #425 in the books.

The Specifics Caught on Thursday Dec. 28, 2007

Lake Fork

Weight 13.4

Length 24.75 inches

Girth      20.5 inches

Bait Rapala X Rap

Moon Phase FQ+1

For those that has seen the post on Fork in the Central area. Infishermen is airing a show this week that covers the efforts that are being made in Texas to produce larger bass. I haven't watched this weeks episode, but I'm thinking its talking about the ShareLunker program.

Jan. 8, at 3:30 and 6:30 CST, the Infishermen does a night session on Fork filmed in June on with Guide Ritchie White.

Check out Infishermen.com to see all the air times for those two shows. They air more than one day on the Outdoor channel.

post-2468-130163005864_thumb.jpg

Hi Matt,

Do you have any idea what part of the lake it came from???

Basschaser

Alls I heard was they took him to the cross roads store?   Does that mean anything to you, I have two guess on where that store may be located which a person could have came from the east arm or West on one of those stores.

my thoughts are the west arm, Birch or above.   Just a guess.

Fork has caught some water, and so has other area lakes in desperate need of a drink.

Matt.

I know which store it is and that does not narrow it down as it is right in the midde between the two arms. But it is good to hear the big girls are still in Fork.

Texas Redneck Bubba Bass  

LBH, RW, avid, & the rest of y'all CAN YOU HANDLE IT  

I watched a show on this past weekned i dont remebr what channel or the name of the show but they was talking about the sharelunker program. They was telling how they they take the big fish and how they are breeding them to come up with a line of trophy fish. Pretty interesting it imo worth watching if you get a chance.

Folks, if you have deeper questions regarding the program, Art Pasley, a friend of the forum and a Fork trip attendee, was a big player in that whole programs' roots.  He'd be happy to answer any questions.

The program on SAL is part of this weeks Infishermen program and next weeks episode is about fishing Fork at NIght in June with the Linders and Guide Rictchie White.

I listed show time in the Central "Fishing Areas" thread,    

Matt.

Matt -

I am overseas and do not have my Fork maps with me but I believe that is the one. It has the goats and camels next to it in the front yard/pasture of a huge house. No I am not smoking something funny, the guy has 2 camels for some reason. I wondered if he had them for some Christmas scene at church?? Thanks

Darn nice fish....Hope one of you boys (or gals) going to Fork gets a nice replica mount!!

Wayne