Sign in to follow this  
Triton_Mike

Glenn May :)

Guys I just wanted to say that I had the privledge of meeting and talking with Glenn at Icast the other day.  Super nice guy and much prettier in person than what his avatar shows  ;D. You guys should be proud to have Glenn as your fearless leader.  Glenn it was an honor to get to meet you and I enjoyed our conversations that we had.  I passed your information over to you know who and I will follow up on it for you.  Thanks for stopping by and I apologize that I had to divert to a customer during our conversation!  

"Triton" Mike Bucca

I agree with you Mike. I had the pleasure of meeting Glenn in person down at Fork....he's a heck of a guy and a great fisherman. I hope the vendors/attendees at ICAST will take notice of what Glenn has put together here. It can be a powerful tool if they'll take the time and money to try it out.

fivebasslimit,  Glenn and I both talked in good detail about internet advertising.  I really think for the best value for your dollar Internet advertising can't be beat.  Especially on moderated forums like this one.  How else can you reach an unlimited audience.  I'm going to talk to some people and see what strings I can pull.  

Mike

Triton_Mike you need to get you eyes checked. He may be prettier than his avatar, but so is my dog. :D If you want to see pretty, then you need to meet Glenn's wife.

Guest ncbass24
Triton_Mike you need to get you eyes checked. He may be prettier than his avatar, but so is my dog. :D If you want to see pretty, then you need to meet Glenn's wife.

Lol ;D ;D ;D

You guys are too kind.  You too Long Mike.... I think!  ;)

Mike B. the pleasure was mine. You're quite the gentleman - well spoken, and you clean up good too!  ;D  Thanks for talking to him and following up. I really appreciate the help.  It was pretty busy there, and difficult to get around to see everyone.  There was just so much!

In fact, I just discovered I missed Brad from JBOutfitters, and I'm a little bummed about that.  But I did get a chance to speak with Richard Dixon of Jack's Juice for awhile.  Again, another nice guy who's got his act together.  Be sure to click his banner, as they now offer some great bug repellant.  I also spent some time with J.P. Greeson of the Texas Fishing Forum - nice guy, to say the least.  We got along great and shared some war stories.  I have a lot of respect for him and what he's accomplished.  And of course, I met Lane and Tony of Sure-Life (Catch & Release and Please Release Me Formulas).  A fantastic couple who really know what they're doing (Tony's a chemist, Lane a biologist).  They were a blast!  I learned alot about our sponsor's companies and products, and I'm confident our advertisers are the best of the best.  

I also had the privilege of meeting several known and unknown celebrities in the industry.  Hank Parker, Ray Scott, and Bill Dance were amongst the known.  Amongst the "unknown": George Kramer, a highly respected author and outdoors writer - the quote on the front of this site is by him, and is posted with his blessing - and Berkley Bedell, founder of Berkley Fishing (the man who pioneered modern fishing line).

Meeting Mike proved he would fit right in with the fine crew that gathered down at Lake Fork earlier this year. He's very knowledgeable and genuine, and I'm sure a very talented angler.  

Had a great time meeting everyone!

Hi Glenn,

Were there any new products you found interesting that you can share with us?

Sounds like you had a great time. It must have been nice to meet all the celebrities, especially Ray Scott.

Falcon

Glenn?

Glenn who?

J/K boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avid, he's the mean guy that bans people and also the guy that fixes the broken stuff.  Like BR's own maytag repair man, except he's ALOT busier,lol.

And sure , his wife is hot but he does nothing for me,.....

He's still a great guy just the same and one we all owe a huge thank you to for giving us a place to hold our club meetings!  ;D

Glenn, you're alright buddy, been a pleasure since day 1  ;)  

Russ, what a great Brown Nosing routine that was!  If you employ that technique at UPS, I have no doubt that you will go far up the Corporate Ladder.  I would speculate that, with your glib technique, you could eventually reach the level of Assistant Manager. ;D ;D ;D

Russ, what a great Brown Nosing routine that was!  If you employ that technique at UPS, I have no doubt that you will go far up the Corporate Ladder.  I would speculate that, with your glib technique, you could eventually reach the level of Assistant Manager. ;D ;D ;D

I tried, I was over-qualified.  They had issues with the fact that I have my own thoughts and opinions.  :)

(and it ain't brown-nosing if it's true, many have NO IDEA how much Glenn has to do to keep this place here for us.)

Guest the_muddy_man

The two things I learned most from meeting glenn is he is a very humble and kind guy.

I have had computer problems and when i first got here ATTITUDE problems and he helped me on both accounts. But meeting him and watching how he treats all who cross his path shows you that HE IS TRUELY A TOP SHELF MAN 8-)

Of course to be truthful this applies to everyone except for Rick the D%T&^CK boat rental guy

Dom,

Dont forget about your "Dollar-A-Word" buddy!!!!! ;)

Nice work Glenn, keep it up.

Wayne

You guys are too kind. You too Long Mike.... I think! ;)

Mike B. the pleasure was mine. You're quite the gentleman - well spoken, and you clean up good too! ;D Thanks for talking to him and following up. I really appreciate the help. It was pretty busy there, and difficult to get around to see everyone. There was just so much!

In fact, I just discovered I missed Brad from JBOutfitters, and I'm a little bummed about that. But I did get a chance to speak with Richard Dixon of Jack's Juice for awhile. Again, another nice guy who's got his act together. Be sure to click his banner, as they now offer some great bug repellant. I also spent some time with J.P. Greeson of the Texas Fishing Forum - nice guy, to say the least. We got along great and shared some war stories. I have a lot of respect for him and what he's accomplished. And of course, I met Lane and Tony of Sure-Life (Catch & Release and Please Release Me Formulas). A fantastic couple who really know what they're doing (Tony's a chemist, Lane a biologist). They were a blast! I learned alot about our sponsor's companies and products, and I'm confident our advertisers are the best of the best.

I also had the privilege of meeting several known and unknown celebrities in the industry.  Hank Parker, Ray Scott, and Bill Dance were amongst the known. Amongst the "unknown": George Kramer, a highly respected author and outdoors writer - the quote on the front of this site is by him, and is posted with his blessing - and Berkley Bedell, founder of Berkley Fishing (the man who pioneered modern fishing line).

Meeting Mike proved he would fit right in with the fine crew that gathered down at Lake Fork earlier this year. He's very knowledgeable and genuine, and I'm sure a very talented angler.

Had a great time meeting everyone!

I also had the privilege of meeting several known and unknown celebrities in the industry.  Hank Parker, Ray Scott, and Bill Dance were amongst the known definately 3 of the wises men in fishing   those 3 guys are major heros of mine. whats bill dance like glenn?

The two things I learned most from meeting glenn is he is a very humble and kind guy.

I have had computer problems and when i first got here ATTITUDE problems and he helped me on both accounts. But meeting him and watching how he treats all who cross his path shows you that HE IS TRUELY A TOP SHELF MAN 8-)

Of course to be truthful this applies to everyone except for Rick the D%T&^CK boat rental guy

hey Muddy i think i know that guy if were talking about the same guy in alabama  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i did some work for him to get a boat the D*&%n guy forgot to put the boat plug in  

messed up my hearing aid real good. who knew the way that boat sat in the water the plug wasnt in,and would start leaking when io sat in it i swear you never seen a fat guy try to row so fast  ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D