Sign in to follow this  
MNGeorge

GYCB Color Chart

Reading RW's answer to a question on the Smallie forum brought to mind an issue I've had with GYCB.  Does anyone else agree that the GYCB color chart is one of the worst ones in the industry?  For what they charge for their stuff, you'd think they could do a better job of showing their colors.

I wouldn't say the WORST - but yes they could do better - being that i use a lot ... ALOT of GYCB's since being recommended to them on this site, I'm always trying to order new colors but it just makes it harder with the chart they have now - I think they need to upgrade so you click on the style softpastic you want than should have a color option so you can see what it looks like (Maybe a cool 3D model) With more tips would be nice as well.

GYCB is a good company but i think they need to step it up when it comes to marketing and display (Website / Catalogue) Etc.

Hate it! When you hold one in your hand it looks nothing like the stupid little tiny piece of color they show you.

True, but I still buy em.. :)

Hate it! When you hold one in your hand it looks nothing like the stupid little tiny piece of color they show you.

Go to Tackle Warehouse's site and choose soft baits/stick baits/senko.

They don't carry all colors but what they have you can click on and see a full body bait in the color you pick.

Same for almost all baits they sell. I use their site alot to check colors against little samples like GYCB chart.

Hope this helps.

You only need 3 colors....why do they even make the chart?