Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

A Suggestion to Mike D from Lunkerville

Hey Mike. Since so many guys here , and in your 2 forums fish from Little Tin boats that they trick out with decks, seats, livewells and what have you. I would like to suggest, especially for pre or early season episodes you might be able to include HOW TO VIDEOS. These would be much like the Video that you show from ordinary fellas who send them in.

Maybe even a show on how to do these project boats. I am curious what the fellas here would think of this also

That would be cool.  I have looked at the threads and pics, but it would be nice to see video of the person with what they did with their boats.

great idea muddy :)

cast my vote, nothing better that a how to video on makeing a regular jon boat into a future bass boat :)

man that would be awesome.

memo

I don't have a tin boat any more, but I would enjoy seeing all the "tricked-out boats".

Maybe a "Tin Boat-Boat Show" episode. Alot of the guys could get together to show off their innovations.

Just a thought.

Falcon

Good idea, Muddy.

Let's hope Mike will do this for us.

Happy Thanksgiving.  :)

yes muddy... you're absolutely on target with that idea... i almost did a show this season which a guy who tricked out his own jon, but the scheduling didn't work out.

this will definitely be a priority for next season.

and with that said, if anyone has home video of a project, even if it's just one or two tips, please submit it to Lunkerville!

Yea a video would have done me really great and probibly would have saved me some time as well.