Sign in to follow this  
ZeNoob

I spent last night crying

i spent last night crying  :'( as a blizzard blew threw my city and dropped 2" of sleet and 6" of snow on my city. I watched as steam rolled off my pond. just 2 weeks ago it was 80*.

will this effect the bass from spawning? i had caught a few pregnant bass last week.

How long has the air temp been colder than the water temp and how long is it going to stay colder.

forcast says, below freezing at night till wensday and 40-50s durring the day. no idea on water temp(no thermometer for it) all i know is the fish came out of there hole and were moving into the shallows last week.

goes back to 40lows 60 highs thursday.

by the time we get all the limbs picked from the ice, the fishing will be back to normal around here. depending on which lake your fishing. :o

What government agency do I apply to for global warming????????

we need some down here, it was 34 degrees :o :o

I woke up today with 3 4 inches of snow on the ground.  I'm in Chicago and we just got hit with what you guys had a day or two ago.  We have had great weather lately too.  Water temps were getting into the 50's and I was catching fish in 2 feet of water.  Hopefully it wont affect the fishing.

I had about an inch of snow on the ground this morning, but by the afternoon it was almost melted.  It still irretates me though.  Hey Izz, its funny what difference 25 miles can make in the Chicagoland area!

I'm currently waiting to get pelted with 8-11 inches of the white stuff. :'( :'(  Oh well, bass season doesn't open till May, so I got a while which is even sadder :'( :'( :'( :'(