Sign in to follow this  
bassmedic46

Within city Limits

Caught within city limits with Mike Iacanelli at work. I don't have cable at home. Does any one know if this show is on dvd and where it can be purchased?

www.versus.com

Go to the outdoors area and search for iaconelli, they have several pages of videos and such might be an area to stream the shows online but have not seen it yet.

Thank you, I tried Hulu with no luck. I have a lot of his videos and it looks like a good series.

It is a good premise for a series, just wish he would stick to Bass fishing...seems every time he tries for other species he gets spanked.

Fishing for other species is what makes the show interesting, taking him out of his element and putting him on the same plane as the average fisherman.

On the other hand, and I would be agreeing with you on this one, I saw Bill Dance fishing for tarpon at the Bahia Honda bridge and he was terrible.  He had no concept of how to play that type of fish and lost just about all of them, all those years of experience and he didn't even pump up and reel down.  The show was torture to watch.

It's a pretty good show.  The bass fishing episodes are the best ones but the other species episodes are good too.  It's a really neat idea for a show, really like the episodes in Chicago, Nashville, and D.C.  Some of the best parts are his street interviews.  

That was indeed the best you tube video ever. I like how he managed to hold onto the boat and still bring in the fish.

That was a good a video.  A couple of years ago, Jose Wejebe the Spanish Fly was fish near Australia.  Hooked a RED SEA BASS fish off a reef and the fish  got lodged.  He put on swim fins ,snorkel and mask and jumped in and fought the fish underwater.  Staged I'm sure but it was the most remarkable feat I ever saw.

I could not find the video, but if you scroll down on the links there are some pictures.

http://www.spanishflytv.com/photos/jose_austrailia.php

That was a good a video. A couple of years ago, Jose Wejebe the Spanish Fly was fish near Australia. Hooked a RED SEA BASS fish off a reef and the fish got lodged. He put on swim fins ,snorkel and mask and jumped in and fought the fish underwater. Staged I'm sure but it was the most remarkable feat I ever saw.

I could not find the video, but if you scroll down on the links there are some pictures.

http://www.spanishflytv.com/photos/jose_austrailia.php

Beautiful pictures, Thank you for sharing.

one of the best videos ever

that was great!!

I like him a lot, he is a guy that goes all out and is not affraid of critics. Get out there Mike and be your own man!!