Sign in to follow this  
Fish Fast

How to Rig plastics?

I, in the past, have been a hardcore CRANKER. I am trying to diversify my game a little and actually did quite well pitching hula grubs at docks last summer. My problem is, I lack the knowledge on how to rig this plastic vs. that plastic, which size hook to use, etc. Can anyone direct me to some photos or a website that has the majority of techniques listed? It would be greatly appreciated...I have a hard time filtering through info efficiently when I use the search feature on this forum.  Thanks!

Here ya go bro!

Also, keep in mind that the hook recommendations go up with bulky baits. For example, a 3/0 hook is enough for a 6" worm but you may need to go up to a 4/0 if it is a fat/bulky worm.

http://www.getsomebass.com/softplasticlures.html

The very first thing is how to hook a worm. Take a look at this video that I made last year.

The very first thing is how to hook a worm. Take a look at this video that I made last year.

Perfect!

8-)

Thanks for the help guys.....the video was especially detailed on worm rigging....makes me realize how little I know about bass fishing!