Sign in to follow this  
sharrison

Any Good Bank Fishing In Crossville Tn Area?

We're here on vacation at Fairfield Glade and been trying to find somewhere to bass fish. The lakes here are mostly for boats it seems. No structure near the bank to fish.

Anything in the area I can hit up?

Ended up fishing one of the lakes at the resort for only about an hour and a half and ended up catching 10 LMB ranging from 1.5#-4.5# in weight.

All on a H2O Bluegill colored square bill Crank. Tried other lures with no real luck, but they loved that crank. It was real windy the other days so I didn't get to fish near as much as I wanted.

Next time i'll hit up some of the bigger lakes and rent a boat or bring mine. We just didn't have the time for it this trip..

Thats my hometown! I never fished when I lived there (just got into it last summer), but over in Holiday Hills, there was a guy that would fish right off the rock bank up next to the dam. Everytime I drove by he was always taking something off the hook. Don't know much about Fairfield Glade, though-- other than most of the lake front is residential.

Glad you caught some fish! Maybe we can coordinate and figure it out together sometime :-) I'm sure I know people who can send me in the right direction.

My wife and I will be staying at Fairfield Glade in a couple weeks, and I'm planning on taking some rods with me. The office told me that I can rent a boat on three of the lakes there. Does anybody have any tips they can give me on fishing the lakes there?

Thanks,

Dave