Sign in to follow this  
ptomacbass

Favorite swimbait?

What is your favorite swimbait?  I really love my new six inch Huddleston.  I have tried others but I think the huddleston is the best.  Now I need to land a fish on the six inch so I have an excuse to buy a rod and reel for the eight inch ;)

I've only used the Castic, and Spro..haven't caught a fish on either one..Of the 2, I prefer the action of the Spro

Impossible to narrow it down to just one, so here is a top 3.

#1 - 3:16 Wake Jr. (This is the one bait I can't go on a trip without.  It's ALWAYS tied on at the beginning of the trip to see if the topwater bite is on)

#2 3:16 Born Again Armageddon (Favorite new bait.  Haven't given it enough time yet, but it's got a lot of potential and looks great)

#3 - 8in Huddleston (Not just any hudd, this one hudd caught me A LOT of good fish including a 9.1 and a 35.1# solo sack.  It sits on a shelf and doesn't get fished until I catch a new PB on something different.  I guess this bait has more sentimental value.)

post-10121-130162881047_thumb.jpeg

As of right now Tru Tungsten, but thats all I have really used

of retail swimbaits it is probably mattlures baby bass but that is because i havent gotten to use the hardgill yet. My overall favorite is one of my own.