Sign in to follow this  
Whets Lines

Reel Big Thanks

As I gear up for another bass fishing season here in Wisconsin, I had some reels which required some expert servicing. I have had Mike at Delaware Valley Tackle tune a couple of reels and he even build me an excellent micro-guide St. Croix-blanked rod in the past.

Today, I received back the three reels I sent to Mike to get serviced. As always, his communication was excellent, his work impeccable, his discounted pricing pay-check pleasing, and his turn-around service exceeds all expectations.

Thanks much Mike. If you don't want to tackle your own reel services, be sure to give Mike the opportunity. Also, thanks Mike for sponsoring this site.

Whets

B)

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the support and am thankful for the great resource Glenn and company provide here. I look forward to continuing to sponsor the forum and getting to know even more members.

Turnaround varies with season. I'm getting caught up now that the season is getting under way. As of right now, turn around is about 2-3 days in-house for a single reel. If you have and event or trip and need a deadline, I'll schedule something ahead of time if possible.