Sign in to follow this  
bassprofishguy

megabass

have or do any of you have that megabass lure the gatta topwater beetle looking thing with wings that flop and splash and all that jazz and i know the rear of the lure has either some willow blades or a buzzblade...anywho,how does this thing work for catching fish,nay/yay?

have or do any of you have that megabass lure the gatta topwater beetle looking thing with wings that flop and splash and all that jazz and i know the rear of the lure has either some willow blades or a buzzblade...anywho,how does this thing work for catching fish,nay/yay?

I 've got several Gatta X Turbuleance ( the one with the buzz blade on the back ) and Parahatch ( the one with the blades ), to tell you the thrith, I 've never fished them, they are collector 's items for me, it 's not the price ( "expensive " ) what stops me from fishing with them, it 's the availability what drives me nuts, they are not easy to find and replace.

i hear ya,thats why alot of places are sold out of them i was looking to get a few to fish and a few like you to collect. was just wondering how they did in the water thats all but thank you,btw how does that "wing bag" or whatever they call it in the front function?

i hear ya,thats why alot of places are sold out of them i was looking to get a few to fish and a few like you to collect. was just wondering how they did in the water thats all but thank you,btw how does that "wing bag" or whatever they call it in the front function?

Ever fished a Heddon Crazy Crawler ? about the same, reel in ---> the bait wobbles like in freestyle swimming.