Sign in to follow this  
bass wrangler569

Lucky Craft Redemption Spinnerbaits

So I haven't heard anything about these in a while. There was a thread a while back about them but at that point nobody had tried any yet and most of the discussion revolved around whether or not people were willing to spend $14 on a spinnerbait. So now that they've been released a while, has anybody actually gotten around to trying them? How did they perform?

You posted this at 615 on a friday and no responses yet maybe they will be sold half price by fall at this rate  :D

15 bux for a spinnabait, I don't think their bait is any better then say a 7 dollar strike king premeir plus. However there pointers and bds's are worth every penny.

You posted this at 615 on a friday and no responses yet maybe they will be sold half price by fall at this rate :D

That's what I'm thinking LOL. I think the problem is that people don't want to pay $14 for a spinnerbait because they get worn out and broken after extended use. Hardbaits, on the other hand, last much longer which is probably why people don't have issues paying higher prices for them.

Even with all the expensive cranbaits I own....I still won't shell out for a $15 spinnerbait. The head looks nice, but unlike cranks....all blades pretty much spin the same.