Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Supporting Our Sponsors

We are blessed with the enjoyment of this website because we have sponsors who help us pay for it. While you are re-stocking your tackle for this season or please remember to support them by ordering from their sites.

I am a complete believer in JJ's Magic. I put it to the test over the years and it won me over. It is superior to Spike-it in every way. If you haven't tried it yet you should pick up a bottle. http://www.jjsmagic.com/

I don't need to tell some of you how great RageTail baits are, but for those of you who haven't tried any yet - you're missing out! I recently took 5th in a tournament throwing RageTail baits; and the best producing lure at the last roadtrip was RageTail lizards. Quality, quality stuff that doesn't get all torn up after a few fish, and great guy behind the baits - Thanks Big O! http://www.ragetail.com/

Northstar makes some of the best custom jigs you can buy! Many times people have posted here their successes with these baits. http://www.northstarbatis.com/

And please be sure to check out the tackle shops and rod/reel services from our sponsors. These folks are top notch, offer terrific value, and give fantastic customer service!

There are many more. Please check them out and be sure to thank them for supporting BassResource.

Amen.

Already made an order at BTD!!! Great products and great prices. B)

Agreed, can't say enough good stuff about the sponsors here. I will, however, pass on a recent occurrence that showcases the kind of folks we're dealing with in the sponsors.

I'd ordered some spinnerbaits from Northstar some time ago. I got two on the first round, loved them, ordered eight more. I got them, and when I had the chance to fish them I noticed that the blades were hitting and collapsing on themselves. I could have gotten all uptight and my panties in a wad but I knew that Chris would take care of the baits with no questions asked. I sent him an email, he called me, I told him what was going on with the baits. He wanted me to send them back up, which I did. The blade manufacturer's spacing was incorrect, could have happened to anyone. Chris fixed the issue, sent the blades back down with an additional bunch of spinnerbaits; something that was completely unnecessary. He went well above and beyond, almost ridiculously so, what would be expected. It's the second time I've received far greater than expected from him. His jigs and spinnerbaits just flat catch fish, which is the best part about it.