Sign in to follow this  
A-Jay

Ufc - 135

Who ya got ?

I'm taking Jones but it should be a good one.

A-Jay

I was expecting a better performance by Rampage. I've been a fan since the early PRIDE days. That was a very safe, very dominant fight by Jones, similar to a GSP title defense.

Check it out. Very cool and down to Earth interview by Rampage:

http://www.mmatko.com/rampage-jackson-post-fight-video-interview-after-jon-jones-ufc-135-bout/

It drives me nuts to see challengers be tentative in there. It's almost annoying whenever Anderson fights (except when Sonnen's in there) and it's already starting to look that way with Jones now. Rashad seems to be confident and Machida may be a good style match up, but I just don't see Jones losing any time soon. If Anderson and Jones don't lose within the next 18 months, I'd love to see them fight each other before Anderson starts to lose it.

Rampage was classy in his loss, no excuses. He's funny as hell too. Jones' physical attributes make him a handful for the average 205er. I think that's a much bigger advantage than his actual skills which are obviously substantial still. I have a feeling Jones will be around for a while.

Great interview. I've always liked Rampage. Like he said though, the torch has been handed to Jones. Dude is an unreal fighter. He's got a long career in front of him.