Sign in to follow this  
Bass_Fanatic

Fall Frenzy Has Arrived!!

I fished three days last week and caught 44 with a 7lb kicker, 60+ with my biggest going 4 1/2lbs, and 101 with my top 5 weighing in at a little over 20lbs.

The first day I caught all fish on a spook worked over grass in 8 fow. The fish were coming up schooling pretty good and they were killing the spook. I thought I would never get the 7lber in. Once she inhaled the spook, she dug down so deep in the grass I had to troll to her and luckily she was still buttoned. I also lost another 7+ that did the same thing.

The second day I caught about half on a spook and half on a LC GDS MINI crankbait. They would come up busting the top of the water and I would catch 5 or so on the spook, then when they would go down I would catch a few on the crank. Not a whole lot of size that day though. My biggest was 4 1/2, but my 2nd biggest was probably on 2 1/2. I caught a TON of 1 1/2lb fish.

The third day I had 42 in the boat before 7:30 on the LC crank. A cold front had blown in and the fish were no longer schooling on the surface, but they were still there. I caught about 10 on a spook later in the day also. At about 10:30 the bite shut off for about 30 minutes until I tied on a LC Pointer (ghost minnow). I caught a fish my first 10 or 12 cast with that thing. No real big uns, but had 5 fish over 4lbs. Not too bad. 101 total that day.

That makes well over 200 fish in 3 days of fishing (mainly by myself, I was by myself twice and the third time my partner only caught about 20). It has been a good week... :D:D:D

I'll be back Wednesday and Saturday this week! :P

thumb pics or it didn't happen.

just kidding man that's incredible. how many "last casts" did you make? :D still waitin here for our fall run.

thumb pics or it didn't happen.

just kidding man that's incredible. how many "last casts" did you make? :D still waitin here for our fall run.

Haha...a bunch. The last day I was making enough "last casts" to get to 100!

Sounds like you're all over'em...WTG!

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Those are the days we fishermen live for! WTG :D

Sounds like great three days. WTG.