Sign in to follow this  
Big-O

New Rage Tail Jersey

Hey Friends, here's our new Rage Tail Jersey that's headed to Don Barone's "Tackle the Storm Foundation"... Hope it helps them out some and everyone be sure to purchase some of their "Tackle the Strorm" Stickers as well! Every little bit helps :wink2:

Notice BassResource Logo under the name too... That's What I'm Talkin Bout Right There!!!

www.ragetail.com

RightFront.jpg

rightback.jpg

Now Thats a goooooooood looking jersey!!! :respect-059:

Truly a Very Sporty Jersey ~

Looks like it would go quite well with a pair of Camouflage shorts.

:D

A-Jay

• Like 1

i recently purchesed a jersey from rayjus outdoors and they did an amazing job for me too!!!

Hey Friends,

Big-O, I have a question about Rage Tail baits; hopefully it's oko to post here. I bought two packs Friday, craws and shad. I used one of the craws as a jig trailer; they also look like they'd be excellent carolina rig baits.

Anyway, my question is about the scent. I usually add a little bit of spike-it to the tail of ring worms (Grande Bass) but since the RT is already coffee scented I didn't add more scent to it. After the first use would it be beneficial to add scent? Or is there some other way to maintain the coffee scent?

The craws have super action; I managed to catch a 2 pounder on the jig.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can offer.

i recently purchesed a jersey from rayjus outdoors and they did an amazing job for me too!!!

new jersey

new jersey

Big-O, I have a question about Rage Tail baits; hopefully it's oko to post here. I bought two packs Friday, craws and shad. I used one of the craws as a jig trailer; they also look like they'd be excellent carolina rig baits.

Anyway, my question is about the scent. I usually add a little bit of spike-it to the tail of ring worms (Grande Bass) but since the RT is already coffee scented I didn't add more scent to it. After the first use would it be beneficial to add scent? Or is there some other way to maintain the coffee scent?

The craws have super action; I managed to catch a 2 pounder on the jig.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can offer.

I will use JJ's chartreuse on tips of tails or claws sometime but don't use additional scents per say otherwise. Never hurts though because it can help with hold time in some cases...

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Great looking Jersey.

You can get a custom BassResource jersy from Rayjus as well: www.rayjus.com/bassresource

A brand new version is in the works and about to be unveiled! Stay tuned!

Nice looking jersey! I like the logo on the back! :respect-059: