bass fishing

fishing

fishing
fish for bass

fishing tips

fish

Photo

Croatia bass

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 North Ga Hillbilly

North Ga Hillbilly

Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted May 15 2012 - 12:10 AM

Thats awesome, Yo guys are killin it over there. Neat to know that there are some big fish coming out of somewhere off the radar. Are there any trout like fish in these waters, as a swimbait guy I would be looking to throw some big baits at em

NGaHB

#92 frog

frog

a certain shade of green...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 02:20 AM

each year there is more and more C&R bass fishermans out here but official ''magical'' fish longer than 60cm (cca 8lb) was not cought and recorded yet.
county where i live at this moment is surrounded by lakes, rivers, ponds, small streams. brown trouts, rainbows, norhthern pikes, zanders (fish simmilar to walleye), catfish, bass..you name it, we got it :)
don't give up!

#93 RobertBG

RobertBG

Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted June 09 2012 - 10:46 PM

just wanted to post to say hello,My wife is from Bulgaria and we have a place in varna.I'll be heading over shortly and would love to see croatia,but we are having a baby so I doubt it's going to happen.If your looking for anything tackle wise though I'd be more then happy to bring it to BG and figure out a way to get it to you from there.I know how the fishing scene is in BG and cant imagine it to be too much better in croatia allthough it looks to be so.

#94 T-rig

T-rig

It's not how you fish, it's when you fish!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted July 15 2012 - 06:09 AM

Nice fish guys!

but official ''magical'' fish longer than 60cm (cca 8lb) was not cought and recorded yet.

Same here, they don't seem to get bigger then 7-7.5lbs. but that is huge in Europe!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Unfortunately there are less fish every year. I wish people would stop eating them and net fishing should be prohibited.
Whoever finds spelling errors can keep them!

#95 frog

frog

a certain shade of green...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted July 31 2012 - 04:59 AM

nice ones T-rig!
what's that for a topwater lure on first picture?
don't give up!