Sign in to follow this  
Fish Chris

Well, If I Can't Catch A Fish !

At least I've been catching a few nice shots :)

Here's a few more from yesterday and today...

The first is a heavy crop, and might seem like just another Egret..... But we mostly have Great's and Snowies. Cattle Egrets like this one are rare in these parts.

1825fea0.jpg

Avocet

18180000.jpg

Walked out my front door yesterday, and was greeted by about 50 Cedar Waxwings :) Such cool little birds ! :)

180b8bf0.jpg

Close enough ? :) This shot has zero cropping. I was just so close, that my 400 F5.6 was over filled :)

Focus hit good though. I kind of like the shot as is though....

17fa4180.jpg

Peace,

Fish

edit: sorry, those verticle shots sure mess with the auto sizing feature of the web page, don't they ?

Chris,

From the quality of your photo's, it's obvious you've got an eye for the outdoors. Now, we all know you're in Cali so how about some shots of those west coast, two legged, long haired, wildlife beauties strutten around that us east coast boys hear so much about?

Chris,

From the quality of your photo's, it's obvious you've got an eye for the outdoors. Now, we all know you're in Cali so how about some shots of those west coast, two legged, long haired wildlife beauties strutten around that us east coast boys hear so much about?

X a million

In all seriousness those are some great photos, you seem to be a jack of all trades.

Chris,

From the quality of your photo's, it's obvious you've got an eye for the outdoors. Now, we all know you're in Cali so how about some shots of those west coast, two legged, long haired, wildlife beauties strutten around that us east coast boys hear so much about?

x3!! :eyebrows:

Great shots!

Jeff

The waxwing shot is stellar. Glad you're still out shooting.

Thanks guys :)

Glad you liked them.

Maybe I should ask the girl at the check in station, at my favorite lake, if she will let me take her picture ;) I think you guys would approve :)

Peace,

Fish