buzzfrog

I Dont Do This Often But... Grand Slam High Seas Line Sucks

i had a coupon from dicks, buy one thing of line get another 1/2 price so instead of going with bulk spools of good ole big game, i tried this, awful, random line twists, abrasion, to easy break offs, i thought well bad spool. So i tried the other, hell it was worse, maybe i got a bad batch. I see Bill Dance endorses it, but for the right price, i'd endorse it lol :) so what are your opnions on it

Yeah, But bill is paid to use it. And he gets it for free. I'll bet he's pluggin US reels with Jimmy and Rolland next!

I'll stick with my old fav's that do well for me. Or come here to get the straight scope!

thanks for someone moving it, and yea. This evening i went out and be darned forgot to change out my buzzbait line, i got a small over run, like mabye had to pull a Ft. of line out to fix, next cast, i dont hear snap or anything, but all the line in my eyes soars with my buzzbait acroos the lake.. to top it off it was the 10.00 buzzbait by booyah and well it is sponserd by Dance lol

Why don't you try Yo-Zuri Hybrid?

Most of the guys that have tried it like it!

+1 for the yo-zuri

If Yo-zuri were sold where I shop I'd try it. I'm not unhappy with the lines I use at present, but always willing try something different.

I've read a lot posts on here and it just seems to me the people that catch the most and the biggest fish seem to have less problems, with lines, lures, reels and rods.

not sure, if they sell it here, i know olies got some in, in there sale but i am sure it is old

It's kinda hard to find unless you order it. I called every store around and only 1 place out of what seems like a million carry it.

You guys talking yo zuri hybird or the ultra soft?

yea i think youzur is high aint it, thats why i like big game, stong as an ox. i only use mono for 4 rods, topwater-buzzbait, an all use spinning setup and my cranks. my brother is learning baitcastng so i am letting him use the grand slam, casting in the yard.. with all the lashes he has gotten, i am halfway threw the first spool

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, June 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Glenn, June 7, 2012 - No reason given

bass pro and tackle warehouse carries yo zuri if needed

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, June 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Glenn, June 7, 2012 - No reason given

TW has 600yd spools for like $17. Got me one in 12#, was at my house in 3 days.