Sign in to follow this  
hooah212002

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

As the title says, I am getting back into fishing. I used to fish a lot when I was younger, but I lost all of my tackle; rods, reels, tackle box...EVERYTHING in a fire shortly after joining the Army. Suffice to say, losing all that money in one fell swoop killed my ambition. My dad just recently got us back into it. He's been my one and only fishing partner forever.

We've never owned a boat and have always shore fished. But that is soon to change! We are both sick and tired of not being where the fish are...(well that's the excuse we use for not ever catching anything) and so are in the market of something.....ANYTHING to get out on the water.

Love the site. You guys/gals seem like an extremely helpful bunch. Glad to be around.

Welcome aboard! There are a lot of nice people around here who can answer almost any question you have. In addition, be sure to read the articles and view the videos that have been posted on this site. There is an encyclopedia of information to be found there.

In addition, be sure to read the articles and view the videos that have been posted on this site. There is an encyclopedia of information to be found there.

Funny thing about that: in the process of scouring the web in search of ways to fish my newfound lake near my dads house, I kept coming across Gene's videos and he seemed to have a video for nearly every question I was having. Then (wholly unrelated as I either didn't hear, or didn't watch til the end) I found bassresource.com. What an odd coincidence it was when I found out he is a mod here.

So there you have it Gene (if you happen to read this): your videos are doing their job.

Welcome back to BR.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome..................

Welcome Home!