Sign in to follow this  
Leviathan

Solunar Tables Jan "13

How do you read those? I tried to figure it out and I am not sure.

-Michael

How do you read those? I tried to figure it out and I am not sure.

-Michael

just look at the left side for the date, then at the top shows you the moonrise - moonset times for those dates, which are "prime" times for bass feeding/fishing

just look at the left side for the date, then at the top shows you the moonrise - moonset times for those dates, which are "prime" times for bass feeding/fishing

Thanks

Guess someone who couldn't open a heading three over from "forums"?    :Idontknow:

Well he didn't know the word "Solunar" and I didn't even know it was 3 over from forums lol

Look ago the moon phase for each mouth; Jan the full moon is 27th, lull lunar cycle is 28 days.

The next 3 months is most of bass land will be winter transition pre spawn to spawn and 5 day period, 2days before the full moon, the full moon and 2 days after are your high % days on the water. Trying to figure out exact hours is impossible due to weather factors. Your guide is you, look around the surrounding ecosystem; active Amina's,, are the deer, cattle etc up on their feet and active, the water birds feeding then you know the bass should also be active.

Tom

• Like 1

Look ago the moon phase for each mouth; Jan the full moon is 27th, lull lunar cycle is 28 days.

The next 3 months is most of bass land will be winter transition pre spawn to spawn and 5 day period, 2days before the full moon, the full moon and 2 days after are your high % days on the water. Trying to figure out exact hours is impossible due to weather factors. Your guide is you, look around the surrounding ecosystem; active Amina's,, are the deer, cattle etc up on their feet and active, the water birds feeding then you know the bass should also be active.

Tom

Same reason why Solunar is used for hunting as well