ncbassfisher1496

Keitech Swing Impact Fat??

I want to get some I these for the upcoming bass season and I was wondering what size and colors would be the best for bass? I'm in NC and usually catch bass in the 1-3 pound range.

3.8 & 4.8". Silver flash, gold flash, pro staff special, bluegill.

rainbow shad, silver flash minnow,gold flash minnow 2.8 or 3.8" on a 1/8 oz head behind my a-rig. Or the 4.8, 5.8" on a 3/8-1/2oz big hammer kill them on the west coast.

I like using them as a trailer on my NSCB Flip n Swims 3.8 or 4.8 inch and just match it up. The colors on the pictures are pretty representative to what you'll see. Perch and ayu are my favorites.

Here are a few. I like the style of the white in the middle on red background: http://www.google.com/search?q=swimbait+jigs&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=kpr6UN-ZCZSO9ATs1IDwAw&ved=0CGgQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=909

I also fish them as a swim jig trailer. 

I think they tear less and get a bit more head wagging on swimbait hooks like Gamakatsu weighted one with the screw locks.

Try them on a biffle head too.

I haven't had a chance to really fish with these a ton but so far I've used them as trailers on big swim jigs and by themselves on weighted Owner Beast swimbait hooks. I agree with webertime that they have more "movement" when fished on a weighted swimbait style hook. I've only used the largest size on the Beast hooks though so I'm not sure how the smaller ones do with this. I have used a smaller size on the back of a "finesse" 1/4 oz swim jig I was throwing around in a pond, it worked out really well IMHO.