Sign in to follow this  
tbone1993

Looking For An Expert In Vintage Equipment.

I have a lot of vintage fishing equipment that has been donated to our club. Most of this stuff is in great condition but i dont want to hang on to it if it is garbage. I have everything from hand held fish finders to lowrance imaging units. Please PM me if you can help me identify some of it then I will gladly send some of it your way.

All electronics or tackle, too?

Stuff you don't want, donate it to a youth fishing group.

This was gear donated to our club from an old school guy that did a lot of custom fly tying  20 years ago so its pretty dated.  Lots of the old school hulah popper skirts.  All of the old lures were sold to a traveling historical lure exhibit.  Any thing a youth group could use has been given out to multiple already. 

All electronics or tackle, too?

About 3 or 4 electronics, all the old tackle was sold off last year.  There is a lot of flying stuff everything from hulah skirts ( he made custom spinnerbaits not with the new style of skirt material but a rubber kind of hulah popper type skirt) , cast iron fly tying vice, feathers and such really is a ton of stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/rhGZNHn.jpg

Seems like these guys would have a better handle on your stuff.

-Kent

Ever thought about eBay?

There are collectors for everything you can name and maybe someone would like some of the items you have.

Also, have you put the items on our Forum Fishing Flea Market?

Just a suggestion.

Ever thought about eBay?

There are collectors for everything you can name and maybe someone would like some of the items you have.

Also, have you put the items on our Forum Fishing Flea Market?

Just a suggestion.

The only problem with ebay is that I need to know a base price , also i like working with guys rather than selling it to the person with the biggest wallet. For instance I have a rod here that some in worse condition have gone for $700 and more recent models are going for $200. That is a huge price gap.  

Set it with a $100,000 reserve, youll find out what its worth or do best offer and see what offers you get

• Like 1