Sign in to follow this  
new2BC4bass

Dvt Reel Service.

Had a used reel shipped directly to Mike for cleaning and drag upgrade if needed.  Tracking said delivery Monday.  Must have been delivered Saturday, because Mike had it cleaned, new drag installed and ready for shipping Monday.  Now that is what I call fast service.  Thanks, Mike, even tho matching Speedy Gonzales wasn't required.  :teeth:

I waited for the winter rush to be over and then sent Mike four of my reels. Super fast turnaround. I always tell him to take a breath, go fishing, then work on my reels when he gets a chance but he always turns them around at warp 9.

For folks that have been thinking of it - now might be a good time to get your reels cleaned or have a rod built....

I waited for the winter rush to be over and then sent Mike four of my reels. Super fast turnaround. I always tell him to take a breath, go fishing, then work on my reels when he gets a chance but he always turns them around at warp 9.

For folks that have been thinking of it - now might be a good time to get your reels cleaned or have a rod built....

Shhhhhh!!!!!! :tsk-tsk:

He has work on my stuff! LOL  :respect-059:

In the past 2.5 weeks, Mike has done 8 of my reels.  Fast, quality service at a great price!  Thanks again Mike!

Jeff