I have for a couple years now mostly wacky senko with 6# nano here one I caught and a few 3# catfish. First it is not a braid and shouldnt be compared as one it holds true to its rating. It has very good sensitivity dragging the senko on the bottom. It does have some memory but not an issue. Very little abrasion resistance. As touted casts great, distance wise. I get around 9# breaking strength with the version of a uni knot I tie. 

402535941.jpg

I have used 6# for the same as above with good luck. I personally really like nanofil. It's a dream to cast and I like fishing with it. However, as said above, it has poor abrasion resistance. I've been able to horse fish through weeds and bring up a pound or two of slop with them with no problems, but I've broke it off several times very easily on rocks.

I used 4lb on my Perch/Panfish UL set up this year...............man is it small. I didn't care for it either, it frayed way WAY to easy. I will be running 3-4lb Power Pro this year.

Well I tried it for river walleye waaaay back when it was first introduced. Boy was that a mistake.

I use 8# with a leader and I like it a lot! The only thing I hate is tying on a new leader on the boat