Sign in to follow this  
Tartan34

Hand Poured Lizards

Does anyone have a good source for hand poured lizards?  Preferably, something that I could customize color on an order.  

I've tried a few different companies, and haven't been able to find a bait that I like.  

Been meaning to order from Paul Krew for a while now.  But he makes just about anything in any color.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.109858445886607.1073741841.109695125902939&type=1

Thanks for posting this link ~

Some really sweeting looking baits right there ~ !

A-Jay

I've got an order being made from Paul, I should get it in another week or two. He does make some sweet looking baits.

Been meaning to order from Paul Krew for a while now.  But he makes just about anything in any color.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.109858445886607.1073741841.109695125902939&type=1

Hmm.. I would hate to see Strike King get ahold of him for using their Rage Tail design...

I think you would be better served picking a couple of colors

you like and fishing Rage Tail Lizards. The action is incredible.

http://www.ragetail.com/news/color-charts/rage-lizard-color-selection/

:fishing-026:

Thanks, I am a big fan of Rage Tail lizards, but am looking for more options regarding colors.

I've got an order being made from Paul, I should get it in another week or two. He does make some sweet looking baits.

Do these baits float?

Hmm.. I would hate to see Strike King get ahold of him for using their Rage Tail design...

I don't see that at all...

I don't see that at all...

He has some beaver baits on his page there using the Rage Tail Craw claws. Pretty sure they have those patented.

Those are really nice. Might have to try a couple? As far as Strike King, i dont think so? The tail&claws are somewhat different. They would have to be the exact width,thickness etc. for them to cause him any issues. But thats just my opinion though.//

Even coming close to a patented bait design is an iffy choice, let alone cutting and splicing together baits and making your own using the exact design from the company. That is asking for trouble.

I don't mean to crap on his parade or anything, considering I hand pour as well. This is blatantly using Strike Kings design for his own gain, and that's just not right at all.

182783_109862449219540_403227288_n.jpg