coots

Quick Help - Please & Thanks

Guys, as you know this is mine and dads first Classic. We were talking to a guy in our club about going and he said "good luck... those tickets have been sold out for months..."

I didn't know you had to have tickets to go to the weigh in? I can't find any info on the web about buying tickets?

Any help is appreciated. 

And FYI, we were planning on going to final weigh-in on Sunday. 

Didn't think you had to have tickets either. maybe to get in the expo or press related areas but other than that i don't think you need tickets

Nope... was just reading on Bassmaster.com an hour ago and clearly remember seeing "All B.A.S.S. events are free".

We didn't need tickets last year, but you better plan on being there early in the morning to get a seat! We were almost locked out of the final weigh in but thankfully they decided to open another section of seating or we wouldn't have been watching it. 

Just in case anyone ever searches this out, there is no charge, but the other guys are correct. You better get theere early! We got to the doors about 1:30 and they were already lining up. The doors didn't open until 3.