Bk4

T3 Ballistic Casting Reel

TW have them on sale for 56% - 59%. At the price of 109.88 is it the best reel for the buck? Considering it is a $200 reel.

I picked one up awhile ago when it was on sale, and fell in love with the reel. At $109.88, I think it's an absolute STEAL. It's a lot smaller and compact than pictures lead you to believe. I really wish you wouldn't have posted this because now it looks like I'll be picking up atleast two more of these reels.

I picked one up awhile ago when it was on sale, and fell in love with the reel. At $109.88, I think it's an absolute STEAL. It's a lot smaller and compact than pictures lead you to believe. I really wish you wouldn't have posted this because now it looks like I'll be picking up atleast two more of these reels.

Lol same here I might get the 8.1.1 and the 6.3.1 I heard 8.1.1 got a better handle but we'll see I guess ima lock it up even though I don't need another 6.3.1

I really like my t3. I changed the handle out though. The stock one that comes on the reela that arent the XS are awful.

At the price of 109.88...

Oh no!  Where is my credit card?  :teeth:

For $109, you could buy a RCS spool to make it even better and still be 25% less than retail. I agree it's a steal.

I would rather just get the T3 1016 that comes with the RCS and more for $199 but maybe if buying the sv spool then the ballistic may be a good project.