Sign in to follow this  
Flukeman

BPS Classic Flyer

Has anyone seen the Classic Ad yet? I usually get it sent to me weeks before the event, but have not seen it yet. Usually they even send me three of the things. I have not even seen it on line yet.

I generally take a break from ice fishing, spend those couple of weeks going through my gear and making my plan according to the ad. Reload the stock and start my Steelhead season. They are messing up my routine   ;D

"Start" your steelhead season?  You're missing out, sticking those little perch and blue gills all winter long.....

:)

"Start" your steelhead season? You're missing out, sticking those little perch and blue gills all winter long.....

:)

I knew you would reply when you saw that, lol. Those bluegills and perch are just so much closer to get to. What I am really waiting for  is the 6 feet of snow up there to settle out after this warm front.

i havnt seen it either. i want to see if my pitching rod will be on sale or not

The only freshwater rods on sale in the flyer are the BPS Extreme ($69.97), BPS Tourney Special ($29.97), and the Quantum KVD Signature Series ($69.97)

The only freshwater rods on sale in the flyer are the BPS Extreme ($69.97), BPS Tourney Special ($29.97), and the Quantum KVD Signature Series ($69.97)

KVD or extreme was what i was looking at

The sales flyer is now posted on-line.

www.basspro.com/classic

Looks like BPS owes me some money, wohooooooo.  A lot of stuff they have on sale I literally just purchased on January 30th and February 9th.  I wonder if I can call them and get the refund done over the phone or if I will have to make the drive.