YaknCole23

Northern Indiana Angler Here

Hey guys, i'm new to the board.  I'm from northern Indiana and I love to fish! Bass fishing is what I like to do & smallies are my fav fish by far, but i like to catch other large fish as well too! Who doesnt right?

I'd have to say that i'm more into the river fishing in the kayak in northern Indiana because there are more smallies, and the waters are less fished.

I have fished from Southern Michigan all the way down to Vero Beach, FL & my favorite lakes would have to be the Stick Marsh/Farm 13 in Florida & Fontana Lake in North Carolina.

My favorite river would be the Tippy in Indiana!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to BR ~

A-Jay

Welcome friend! Always good to see another Hoosier on the forums. I'm from central Indiana, but my wife is from the northern part of the state (North Manchester), so I get to fish up there too when we visit her side of the family. LOTS of good fishing in your part of the state.

Welcome friend! Always good to see another Hoosier on the forums. I'm from central Indiana, but my wife is from the northern part of the state (North Manchester), so I get to fish up there too when we visit her side of the family. LOTS of good fishing in your part of the state.

Hey guys, i'm new to the board.  I'm from northern Indiana and I love to fish! Bass fishing is what I like to do & smallies are my fav fish by far, but i like to catch other large fish as well too! Who doesnt right?

I'd have to say that i'm more into the river fishing in the kayak in northern Indiana because there are more smallies, and the waters are less fished.

I have fished from Southern Michigan all the way down to Vero Beach, FL & my favorite lakes would have to be the Stick Marsh/Farm 13 in Florida & Fontana Lake in North Carolina.

My favorite river would be the Tippy in Indiana!

Well dang, I used to work in North Manchester.  You all get around Wabash County I'll show you some fishing spots I play in.

Josh

Welcome aboard! Another yak angler joins the ranks!

Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Greetings and Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome Home!