Sign in to follow this  
kudagra

Bps Ship To Store

For anyone that has used Bass Pros ship to store feature, how long did it take? Im still in the expected timeframe but I am getting anxious.

Normally its about a week or so, unless your item is on back order, then it might be a while. 

I do this all the time. Sometimes it'll be there in 2 days, sometimes it takes a week. I don't think there's any schedule for their trucks, it just depends on when they need what, I guess. Anyway, check the website because half the time they don't send the email until it's been there a while and have the order number ready so the idiots behind the returns desk don't have to jack around with the computer for half an hour.

Its been 8 business days, definitely regret not just having it shipped to my house.

Shortest was two days and the longest was five. I'm five minutes from my BPS, but I have my orders shipped there to save paying the sales tax if I were to purchase from the store.

did you check your order status online?

Check the online status and talked to the representive on the 'Chat' and was told it wasn't there. Ended up going yesterday anyway because Im fishing tonight and tomorrow morning and I figured I would just get something similar. Well check this morning and its Ready to Pick Up. Timing is a B sometimes.

yeah, that sucks. I've never had that happen, but it doesn't surprise me.

Shortest was two days and the longest was five. I'm five minutes from my BPS, but I have my orders shipped there to save paying the sales tax if I were to purchase from the store.

Takes about 3 days for me, I evade the tax, free ship, and get exactly what I want.

Check the online status and talked to the representive on the 'Chat' and was told it wasn't there. Ended up going yesterday anyway because Im fishing tonight and tomorrow morning and I figured I would just get something similar. Well check this morning and its Ready to Pick Up. Timing is a B sometimes.

i'm assuming you probably went through the concord store.  i ordered a kayak from them once and it took like 2+ weeks to get it shipped into that concord location for some reason.  i understand it's a larger item that would have shipped LTL, but they quoted me less than a week to ship, but still took over 2 to get it.

glad it's there though, that anxiety kills me.....

Use T.W. Better pricing and selection and you'd have it by now.