Sign in to follow this  
ncbassfisher1496

Decoy Hydra Tail Question

Does anyone know where you can buy these swimbaits? I can't find them in stock anywhere except Hi's Tackle and they don't have the color I want. Thanks

If this is a bait you like then please disregard but after buying a couple of these and seeing their action I gave them away. Others may have higher opinions and better experiences but I wasn't impressed at all. I would recommend the Mattlures Baby Bass series or the Huddleston Shad over these. Both have much better action from my experience.

• Like 1

The Decoy baits were the first "real" swimbait that I bought. Caught a ton of fish with them and still have a few but I don't think the company is around anymore. I still have a few of them.

The Decoy baits were the first "real" swimbait that I bought. Caught a ton of fish with them and still have a few but I don't think the company is around anymore. I still have a few of them.

i think they were a small shop and and they folded up , i was interested in buying a couple but they are hard to find in specific colors , they made them in 16 color patterns but searching the web you'll only find a couple out there . TW has the bluegill color and that seems pretty decent if the OP is still interested in getting one .

EDIT --  just looked and they are gone from TW !!

If you want a bait similar , check into the 6'' Hudd ........