reb67

Clarke Hill lake

I just got home from visiting family in SC while I was there I looked around to see what lakes were close by Clarke Hill is only hour and half away. We are planning to go back in March my question is if anyone knows if there is a place where we can rent a boat and some insight one on bass fishing on this  lake.

Thanks, 

Richard 

It is a grass lake just to let you know lol. I've only been once during a tourniment an it didn't go over to we'll. It was a tough day took like 10 pounds to win but the onlything that saved the day for us was schooling fish off an island we happened to come across them schooling an would just sit and wait for them to come up an throw spooks at them. Also I'v been told the dunbleached fluke rig tears them up there. I wish I could help more but I realy don't know the lake that good. Lake Murray is my lake.

reb76,

I can help you out on some spots on Clarks Hill, as far as the boat I don't have any recommendations unless your military/retired, then I would say Points West. Message me if you want.