Sign in to follow this  

Good evening all, 

Is there a fishing magazine that is of the quality of Field And Stream? I really enjoy all of FS fishing articles but I am not a hunter so subscribing to me would be a waste. I'm looking for a magazine that will cover more than just bass fishing. Is there such a magazine?

tThanks

In-Fisherman is a decent fishing magazine. I'm mainly a bass fisherman but am still subscribed to in-fisherman. IF blows Field and Stream out of the water in terms  of fishing content. Field and Stream always seamed to have like 10% relevant fishing content for me. IF has articles for Bass (LMB and SMB), Walleye, Panfish and catfish usually every month, also Pike and Muskie, and trout and salmon. I think it is a decent all around fishing in the U.S, magazine

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, wisconsin heat said:

In-Fisherman is a decent fishing magazine. I'm mainly a bass fisherman but am still subscribed to in-fisherman. IF blows Field and Stream out of the water in terms  of fishing content. Field and Stream always seamed to have like 10% relevant fishing content for me. IF has articles for Bass (LMB and SMB), Walleye, Panfish and catfish usually every month, also Pike and Muskie, and trout and salmon. I think it is a decent all around fishing in the U.S, magazine

X2...

Just subscribed to the digital version. 

Thanks.

Bassmaster has always been my favorite. I have kept every issue since I subscribed three years ago and ALL of them have useful tips. Just a great all around read for someone who just fishes bass. 

• Like 1

In-fisherman x3

1 hour ago, bowhunter63 said:

In-fisherman x3

X4.  Enjoy your subscription!!  And their TV show is great too.

• Like 1

bassmaster and basstimes

I used to subscribe to both bassmaster and In-fisherman.  I stopped my in fisherman subscription when I moved to florida because it caters more to the northern zone, and stopped bassmaster because it was getting too technical.

I read florida sportsman now, but would love to find a good magazine for inshore fishing, snook, redfish, speckled trout etc.

I still enjoy the Bassmaster magazines. The article in the last one about Hunter Shyrock's time management was really insightful. 

Bass Angler Magazine aka BAM is a good one.

I do miss the Linders old Infishermans.  I have boxes of the old ones.  Id say it takes at least 3-4 new ones to equal the old ones.