Sign in to follow this  
trupp30

Dirty Jigs No-Jack Swim Jig

Does anyone fish these swim jigs? I was looking at them on TW's sight, and I'm looking for any feedback you may have on these swim jigs. Thanks.

I own a couple and the quality on them is superb just like all of my other Dirty Jigs. Great hook, skirt, weed guard, etc. They swim well and have a nice profile to them that cuts through just about anything. I can't say I've caught a bunch of bass on them though, but that is mainly because I prefer their California swim jig (as well as the colors I bought it in) and tend to use it more. I'll probably purchase some more of them in the nearby future as I do like them quite a bit and the 5/16 weight is definitely a personal favorite of mine.

Dirty Jigs just makes a great jig. I use their No Jacking Flipping Jig for most everything and that hook is a beast. I don't like my swim jigs to have that monster of a hook so I don't use the swim jig you are wondering about. I have used their light wire and standard swim jigs and for a mass production jig, they swim much better and straight without turning over then you would expect. I would image the california swim jig would give you great results. 

They are in my arsenal and I use them often. I have no negatives other than not wire tied. But the first thing I do after opening them from the package is trim the skirt an wire tie them.

I use them and the California. With both of those you need to set the hook like a flippin' jig or you will miss a lot of fish. It's a big hook and a big brush guard. 

I use them with no issue, in fact I use them to snake through lily pads.

I love dirty jigs. They perform great. I do use multiple brands, but I prefer dirty jigs.