AustinHellickson

Washington Lakes

Any good Lakes in Washington to fish? Mainly western Washington if possible around Orting, bonney lake, and Sumner area. Having any success on Lake Tapps? What you using and where on the lake? Thanks for the help.

Hi Austin,

I responded to your response in my thread just a bit ago. I have had good success in a number of lakes not to far from Tacoma. All it takes is the time to get out fishing. Are you just getting started fishing in the area?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, therivermonster said:

Hi Austin,

I responded to your response in my thread just a bit ago. I have had good success in a number of lakes not to far from Tacoma. All it takes is the time to get out fishing. Are you just getting started fishing in the area?

No, i've been fishing in Washington all my life. I fish near Enumclaw and Lake Tapps is a good lake for me? Ever fish Tapps?

Tapps was wiped out with the drawdown last year.  The fishing has been poor as a result.

Lake Sawyer is a decent lake.  Just don't venture on it between the hours of 11:00 - 3:00 on the weekends. That's when they lift the speed limit so all the water skiiers can stir up the lake.  Parking is limited too, so your best bet is to get there early in the morning, or later in the afternoon.

• Like 2