TxHawgs

Bass Mafia Coffins

Been looking at the Bass Mafia Coffins, those are the clear ones not the red. But the reviews on TW aren't that great. Anyone have them? How do they compare to Plano & Flambeau? On TW a lot of people complain that they are flimsy. Thanks

They built s name on the red boxes and there pimp.  The second coming is not near as good.  The waterproof plano boxes are better

I want some of the red/black ones but man... gonna have to find some at a deep discount because there's no way I'm paying the retail price. I haven't owned the clear ones but have handled them in the store and don't see where they are any better than Plano. 

The only Bass Mafia I buy is the Red/Black. Other than that I use the waterproof planos /w the red gasket. Love those. I don't like the clear Bass Mafia boxes any more or less than your 3700 plano so spending the extra money wasn't worth it. The red/Black ones are super nice though. 

As long as they are as good as the Plano then I'm good w that. The comments made them seem like they were flimsy and cheap and not up to par w the Plano or Flambeau. Thanks guys.

1 hour ago, Angry John said:

They built s name on the red boxes and there pimp.  The second coming is not near as good.  The waterproof plano boxes are better

??