Sign in to follow this  
Bassboy18

Best tackle bag for 30-35$?

Hey guys, if I didn't put this topic in the correct forum please let me know. 

Ive been looking for a new tackle bag as my older ones handles are coming off and it was a cheaper bag anyways so that's to be expected. What would you guys suggest for holding regular 3600 Plano boxes? I've looked at a lot of plano tackle bags and I do like there m series they just seem like they cost to much... I am a tournament fisher so I will need something with a lot of storage. I have 5 3600 Plano utility boxes and 2 3500 utility boxes to hold my lures. Soft plastics aren't an issue because I use the Berkley binder for them. I'm not so much interested in the strength of the material as I am a big main compartment. 

Thanks for the help guys!

I bought one at cabelas that holds six plano boxes , and has enough pockets for a good supply of soft plastics , camera  , marker buoys ... It was only 30 to 40 dollars.  I got it at Christmas time , its 80 dollars regular price. Its the yellow and grey fishermans series . 

I just purchased a bass pro 360. It can hold 4 3600 trays in the bottom half and the top will hold even more and is a little wider so 3700 size will fit easy. The bag run around 50-60$ tho. Maybe look into finding a normal duffle type bag or back pack to fit your needs if you don't want to spend more than 35$.

I have a bass pro shops extreme 370 and love all the storage space I have. They also offer a extreme 360 and it costs $32. The only color they sell is blue/gray.It will hold 5 360 size boxes.

Cabelas Fisherman series.  On sale now.   $39.99.  Was $60-$80.   I have one 2 seasons now.  Works for me.  

Academy H2O deluxe tackle bag 

The H2O XPRESS® Deluxe Soft Tackle Bag is made of 840-denier ballistic polyester material with a water-resistant coating for durability and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying. A U-shaped zip top opens to a large main compartment, and the bag features 2 additional side zip pockets and front and back rubber mesh pockets. Comes with five 7" x 10.5" utility boxes.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_312351_-1?cm_mmc=pla-_-Fishing+Tackle+Storage+Tackle+Bags-_-Google-_-H2O+Xpress+Deluxe+Soft+Tackle+Bag&sku=018115956&gclid=CM-O6qfTm80CFQcMaQodPp8Cvg

if you go to the link click on the arrow in the photo and there will be a movie showing everything in the bag

I use a regular backpack from walmart with 3 Plano trays. Simple and easy enough. 

X2 on the academy bag.  I have the older green one.  Awesome.