coynemoney

Fishing Log Template

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and getting back in to bass fishing after a hiatus. I've been browsing the forum seriously for a couple months and I've heard several users recommend keeping a fishing log of time of day, lures used, water temp, fish sizes, etc. Just wondering if anyone has an excel or google docs template or an example of their personal logs they use.

Thanks for any help.

@RMcDuffee726 has one he has sent out to members. You might want to PM him and ask for a copy. It's a pretty solid template.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coynemoney said:

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and getting back in to bass fishing after a hiatus. I've been browsing the forum seriously for a couple months and I've heard several users recommend keeping a fishing log of time of day, lures used, water temp, fish sizes, etc. Just wondering if anyone has an excel or google docs template or an example of their personal logs they use.

Thanks for any help.

Glad to send you a copy.  Pretty sure a few members have been using mine.  It is super easy to update and manipulate to your liking as well.  You can hit my email McDuffeer13@gmail.com if you would like one.