Fun4Me

I'm not able to preview OP's subject matter on the view new content page

On some forums I can hover over the thread title and see a few lines of what the Op typed. Is there a way to do that here, or a setting that I need to activate? I seem to remember being able to do that on the older version of this site, but I belong to a few other forums and might be thinking about those. Anyhoo, I like the option of skimming topic threads and seeing a little bit about it without having to click the thread to see. If it's something that isn't available on this site version, that's ok too, just wanted to ask if there was something I could do on my end or not.  

When you go into new content push the button that says " show results expanded" and you can see a few of the first lines.

On 7/19/2016 at 11:14 AM, IndianaFinesse said:

When you go into new content push the button that says " show results expanded" and you can see a few of the first lines.

If I hit the expanded tab it gives me a few lines of the last post in the thread not the OP's original post, unless the OP's post is the only post in the thread. 

• Like 1

Bump.

I guess there's no answer for this, or no answer anyone wants to make public? 

I'm not sure because I use the view new content options, which shows the topic and the entire last response to that subject.

You can always feel free to send one of us a PM with questions like these. We all try to go through the entire site every day, so when a post like this is made, it's very easy for it to get overlooked or for someone to read it and mean to get an answer, but then forget to come back to it. 

I tried doing what you're talking about and it doesn't do anything for me. There was a very recent update that might have effected the ability to do that but I'm not that tech savvy so I can't tell you for sure.