Echomap or striker?

echoMap by far. The Striker series has no maps. It has GPS, but only shows tracks, with no relation to location. With the echoMap series, you can create your own high def maps of any lake. The LakeVu HD maps are included in most models and have 17,000 lake maps built right in. I was extremely happy with the quality of the HD maps and their accuracy.  If you are getting a discount, take advantage and get one of the echoMap series.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Scott F said:

echoMap by far. The Striker series has no maps. It has GPS, but only shows tracks, with no relation to location. With the echoMap series, you can create your own high def maps of any lake. The LakeVu HD maps are included in most models and have 17,000 lake maps built right in. I was extremely happy with the quality of the HD maps and their accuracy.  If you are getting a discount, take advantage and get one of the echoMap series.

ok thanks

On 8/3/2016 at 8:36 PM, Scott F said:

x2. I got a pair of echomap 93SV the same way.