Does anyone here use snap swivels to easily change their lures/hooks ? Does it affect the movement of your lure dramatically ?                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I will use Duo-Lock snaps with crankbaits but not a snap swivel. The main reason is they will affect the running of a bait unless you use smaller swivels and then you're inviting trouble. I use snap swivels on 4lb line with in-line spinners for trout only.

I do on my deeper cranking rod. Hasn't effected action or catch rate. I used to use them for everything back in the day. 

This seems to have become a hot topic lately.

Lots of threads out there:

http://www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-forums/search/?type=all&q=snap+swivel

Snap swivels no, but Norman Speed Clips all the time, I can't leave home without them.  I'm trying some different types in the fall (Gamakatsu G-Finesse Tournament Snaps) because sometimes the Normans are painful to use when it's cold out and my fingers are numb.

I second the Norman Speed Clip.  I operate them with long nose plyers and have no problems at all.  With hard baits I remove the split ring and fasten the Speed Clip directly to the bait.  I also use twisted loop spinner baits and use the Speed Clips to change spinner baits.

Frank 

Use ball-bearing swivels with duo lock snaps on spinning setups.

Generally use duo-lock snaps on cranking setups because I change lures a lot. Tried the Norman Speed Clip and didn't like it at all.