Sign in to follow this  
Wulf N7

Kentucky Lake Map - TN Side

I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this, but i've been looking for a map of Kentucky Lake from Paris to New Johnsonville for an upcoming tournament in September. I've been able to find a map for pretty much anywhere else on Kentucky Lake but not for the particular side i'll be fishing. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

12 hours ago, Wulf_97 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this, but i've been looking for a map of Kentucky Lake from Paris to New Johnsonville for an upcoming tournament in September. I've been able to find a map for pretty much anywhere else on Kentucky Lake but not for the particular side i'll be fishing. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck with that. I searched all over the internet and couldn't  find one

If you have a Humminbird unit, Lakemaster has Kentucky Lake as Lakemaster High Definition Survey shown on their map list. That is about as good as you can get.

what info are you looking for on the map? it could help...

would something like this help? or are you looking for more?

http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=36.34145,-88.02850&z=12&t=T&marker0=36.36578%2C-88.05666%2Cunnamed

3 hours ago, Wayne P. said:

If you have a Humminbird unit, Lakemaster has Kentucky Lake as Lakemaster High Definition Survey shown on their map list. That is about as good as you can get.

Yeah, it's looking like that's what I'll have to do

On 8/15/2016 at 6:23 AM, Wulf_97 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this, but i've been looking for a map of lakes in South Carolina Kentucky from Paris to New Johnsonville for an upcoming tournament in September. I've been able to find a map for pretty much anywhere else on Kentucky Lake but not for the particular side i'll be fishing. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Try online shopping sites that provide tourists stuff, that can be your best option to find maps. Good luck

• Like 1