Jump to content

Recommended Posts

People are always talking about bringing their yaks out fishing but this is clearly overblown.  Mine didn't take to it at all.  Before we even got to the lake it kicked the back window out of my truck.  Later, it drowned.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor yak.   I assume you had a pretty big barbecue, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Choporoz said:

Poor yak.   I assume you had a pretty big barbecue, though.

Tasted like chicken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry. Mine never complains, except when it's windy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strapping on all that fishing gear probably didn't help but the rod holders were, I think, the last straw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2016 at 3:17 PM, Ratherbfishing said:

  Later, it drowned.

IMHO it's your fault for not reading the manual where it clearly states to keep it in shallow water.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bunnielab said:

IMHO it's your fault for not reading the manual where it clearly states to keep it in shallow water.   

I must have left the drain plug out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You better sneak up on it while it's sleeping to put that plug in.  Maybe up your life insurance before hand as well.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bunnielab said:

You better sneak up on it while it's sleeping to put that plug in.  Maybe up your life insurance before hand as well.  

Yeah, because otherwise, it won't just be my rear window that gets kicked out.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should have gotten a dolphin.

download (16).jpg

Wait, that's an ex-dolphin. Maybe this one.

images (32).jpg

Its in bad shape but still works...kinda.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gundog said:

Maybe you should have gotten a dolphin.

download (16).jpg

Wait, that's an ex-dolphin. Maybe this one.

images (32).jpg

Its in bad shape but still works...kinda.

Heard next year they are coming out with a new model... Can't wait to see it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, boostr said:

Heard next year they are coming out with a new model... Can't wait to see it.

:roflmao1: Good one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, yak yak yak yak yak...

Get a good fishing canoe.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2016 at 3:17 PM, Ratherbfishing said:

People are always talking about bringing their yaks out fishing but this is clearly overblown.  Mine didn't take to it at all.  Before we even got to the lake it kicked the back window out of my truck.

 

  Thought you all were talking about your wives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, hoosierbass07 said:

 

  Thought you all were talking about your wives.

Yaks.  Not nags.  ;  )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×