Fun4Me

I can't reply fast enough to my threads before they're locked

Is it safe to say that Favorite will be given a place to respond to questions about their company should they choose to? Because, as of now, there's no thread for them to respond that isn't locked.

Did you read Glenn's response?  He's personally looking into it.

3 minutes ago, J Francho said:

Did you read Glenn's response?  He's personally looking into it.

Simply asking. Why the hostility? 

Trying to locate the hostility in that post.  Yeah, coming up empty handed.  Sounds like that's your intent.  Sorry to disappoint you.

13 minutes ago, J Francho said:

Trying to locate the hostility in that post.  Yeah, coming up empty handed.  Sounds like that's your intent.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Fair enough, I apologize for suggesting it. As far as disappointing me, I know you as black letters on a white screen (as I am to you) disappointment never crossed my mind, and never will. 

Purely speculation here, I'm assuming you haven't contacted them yourself and the fact that you can't let this go you're looking to do more than a Q&A.

Just now, 12poundbass said:

Purely speculation here, I'm assuming you haven't contacted them yourself and the fact that you can't let this go you're looking to do more than a Q&A.

Not at all. I'm simply trying to get information about a sponsor, and if that happens I will be happy. I'm looking for information, nothing more. Now, if you want to apply some ulterior motive that you think is happening, I can't do anything about that, other than to say that I don't have any motive, other than information where there is little, which I think we can all agree on is a good thing good or bad.